[DGD] Couple of questions

William Bryan archaegeo at y-comm.com
Mon Mar 8 22:45:16 CET 2004

My background is about 10+ years in LPC working lib level up.
I just started in on DGD, and trying to build a mudlib from scratch up.

So a couple of initial questions if anyone has time:
1)       Is there a benefit to keeping all commands in the wiztool vice
breaking them out into a typical /cmd directory structure.
2)       Do DGD developers share code anywhere?

I am reverse engineering some features from other mudlibs so that my
code stays clean and there are no conflicts, that being said, if anyone
would like to look over things I mention in this list, send me an email
and Ill share if its possible.

Currently I have made a didlog type system and bak/rst type system
similar to Lima libs, and set up ansi support with defines.

Archaegeo
Archaegeo Mudlib, v 0.1
DGD driver 1.2.84
Cygwin system