[DGD] Couple of questions

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 22:49:07 CET 2004

--- William Bryan <archaegeo at y-comm.com> wrote:
> So a couple of initial questions if anyone has time:
> 1)  Is there a benefit to keeping all commands in the wiztool
> vice breaking them out into a typical /cmd directory structure.

  There are actually some old mailing list threads about this.  It's
essentially a matter of taste.  There are small advantages and
disadvantages to the two, but it's pretty much a dead heat.

> 2)       Do DGD developers share code anywhere?

  You can find links to stuff on my pages:
"http://phantasmal.sf.net/DGD".  There are various MUDLibs out there,
and I've excerpted some of the random code that goes across the mailing
list.  Other than that, check the mailing list archives for various
snippets that have been posted over the years.

=====