[DGD] Connection problems.....

Kirk Smith ksmith at illiji.net
Tue Mar 9 21:33:50 CET 2004

With all due respect, Dannic, that would be possibly one of the worst
ventures I can think of. You'd end up with instabilities on top of hacks
on top of bugs... It would be a nightmare in every sense of the word.
You'd be better off spending your time recreating a TMI-like mudlib native
to DGD, which Melville provides a good on. I'm also in the process of
writing a 'best of both worlds' alternative which tries to provide a
middle ground between Melville and something like Phantasmal.

Of course, you're welcome to do what you like with your time. But having
considered this in the past, I found the mere idea a waste. I would
suggest that releasing something similar to what you've done on Karelia
would be a better idea.

Kirk Smith
the Illiji network
http://www.illiji.net/