[DGD] no lightweights, which version now?

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:31:45 CEST 2004

When starting up my MUD again I got error messages stating: "Undefined
function new_object". I'm using 1.2p3 and I'm guessing that lightweight
objects aren't implented in this version. I can't seem to find a version
history somewhere so I'd like to know, in which version do lightweights get
introduced? I'm also wondering which version to upgrade to. I don't think
any of the most recent new features are of any use to me, I'm mainly
interested in whichever is the most bug-less version that can do lightweight
objects.