[DGD] no lightweights, which version now? (can't compile)

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:55:27 CEST 2004

>From: "Robert Forshaw" <iouswuoibev at hotmail.com>

With further investigation i've found out which version I want, however, I
can't compile it. DGD 1.2.85 refuses to compile in Visual C++ 6.0, I get the
following:

Linking...
connect.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _in6addr_any
.\Debug\dgd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

dgd.exe - 2 error(s), 153 warning(s)

This happens both with the debug and release configuration, and also happens
when patched to 1.2.86 or 1.2.87. I could of course settle for using the
readily made binary of 1.2.86, however I want to add some packages to the
source code before compiling, so really I do need to be able to compile this
binary.