[DGD] ansi colours

will wguaraldi at byallaccounts.com
Tue Mar 30 20:29:19 CEST 2004

Assuming you're just talking about ANSI escape sequences in general and
not a DGD-specific thing, I have a list of the ansi escape sequences on
my web-site.  It's not wildly accurate (in terms of which sequences came
from which specific standards), but it's what I used for the muds I've
worked on and my mud client.

http://bluesock.org/~willg/dev/ansi.html

/will