[DGD] ansi colours

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:39:28 CEST 2004

>From: will <wguaraldi at byallaccounts.com>
>Assuming you're just talking about ANSI escape sequences in general and not
>a DGD-specific thing, I have a list of the ansi escape sequences on my
>web-site.  It's not wildly accurate (in terms of which sequences came from
>which specific standards), but it's what I used for the muds I've worked on
>and my mud client.
>
>http://bluesock.org/~willg/dev/ansi.html

Thanks, but I've actually read that page already! After doing a bit more
browsing I found I need the DGD ansi package, but I'm having trouble
patching it. For both diff files, I get:

Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|*** comm.noansi.c    Tue Apr 15 13:00:45 1997
|--- comm.c   Tue Apr 15  14:31:41 1997

I've successfully patched things onto DGD before, so I don't know why it
isn't working now. There are no instructions in the doc.