[DGD] Phantasmal Bundled Question

muphicks muphicks at mups.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 16:56:57 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Jackson" <atari_x at bellsouth.net>
> Greetings...
>
> I was tinkering with Phantasmal's "bundled" distribution, and logged into
> it, and discovered I had no idea of how to give myself admin/wizard
> priviledges.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to do this?

If you havn't had a look already, check out the documentation
that comes with the mudlib, especially the readme/install sections.
Unless things have changed, this includes a section on how to
create a new user and grant that user master admin permissions
to do anything to the mud.

I can't remember the exact syntax but look for the section
to do with the "grant" command.

I'd also recommend in addition to the docs that come with it
that you check out all the tutorials and documentation on
phantasmal.sourceforge.net

Noah has done a pretty good job of ensuring everything is
documented in this mudlib, you'd be mad not to make use of
it :)

Gary