[DGD] DGD Commercial Licensing?

Mordengaard mordengaard at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 16:43:18 CEST 2004

Par Winzell wrote:
> Seriously, as I'm sure you are quite aware, DGD is every bit as suited to
> driving a large graphical MMO as are the incestuous offsprings of python
> scripts and RDBMS's that litter the commercial field.

That's something I've been considering myself, albeit in a whimsical
"wouldn't it be great if..." sense - are there any projects using DGD as a
graphical MMOG engine, or is it still in the realm of the theoretical?  If
not (or even if so) has anyone considered how such a thing would proceed?
I'm rather afraid that I've become too entrenched in the "DGD as a MUD
engine" mindset!

Mordengaard (Yhared MUD)