[DGD] Re: Binary Connection

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Thu Sep 30 04:07:00 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 09:50:57PM -0400, John Ruiz wrote:
> All,
>
> Please, how can I make a binary connection to my mud?  I've got the mud
> up and listening on both telnet and binary... but I don't know what I
> can use to make a binary connection.

- telnet
- a custom client

It really depends on what kind of clients you have listening on that
connection on the DGD side of things, whether it is 'readable' when
viewed with a regular telnet client.  Something like SSH is not, for
instance.

[...]
> P.S. - I wonder what happened to that searchable archive website?

Looks like www.thelastbastion.com/ redirects all its queries to
www.google.com/. :-(

Erwin.
--