[DGD] DGD/MP 1.0

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Apr 17 19:36:01 CEST 2005

Matt Holmes <matthew at wildfiregames.com> wrote:

>[...]
> The scale does matter. I love how all of you assumed I don't know
> anything about large multi-tiered servers. Hint, I write multi-million
> dollar credit card process software for a living.

I don't doubt your knowledge of multi-processor and clustered software,
but nevertheless you made some unfortunate and incorrect assumptions
about DGD/MP, and by implication about its author.  I would ask that
you treat others the way you yourself wish to be treated.

Whether or not DGD/MP can live up to the standard set Blizzard's
server programmers will certainly become clear before too long.