[DGD] DGD http daemon?

Bart van Leeuwen bart at wotf.org
Tue Feb 8 20:58:01 CET 2005

Hey,

Last week I rewrote a small http serving object from my mud into a
relatively complete http server.

You can see it in action by pointing your browser at http://mud.wotf.org/

Currently the code is somewhat specific to my kernel (and modified driver)
but if people are interested in this and someone is willing to help test
it for a generic DGD kernel then I can make the code available
(for non commercial use only however)

A somewhat preliminary README can be found at
http://mud.wotf.org/httpd.html, which provides some info on what it
supports and how it works.

Bart.

ps. in the next 1 1/2 weeks I'll be rather busy and away from home, I will
read my mail, but I won't be able to finish the cleaning up of the code. I do want to get an
idea on if I should put in the efford to remove dependencies on my own
kernel however.