[DGD] DGD http daemon?

Petter Nyström md1pette at mdstud.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 8 23:53:01 CET 2005

If you are releasing the code, I'd be interested in using it. I am not
running Dworkin's kernel lib though, so I can't really help you getting a
generic version of the code. I am just a fellow lib coder who have often
thought it'd be nice to have an internal web server for the simpler
purposes that have been mentioned, but I have never given the project
priority. With your code, I can't believe there would be that much work to
integrate it into my mudlib.

If you put the code in public domain, let us know!

Thanks,

Petter