[DGD] DGD Wiki

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Thu Jan 13 17:46:02 CET 2005

Hello,

The DGD Wiki had again/still/yet-some-more gotten covered in spam, and
I've started 'reverting' pages to the non-spammed version:

    http://www.2-10.org/dgdwiki/RecentChanges

After a few I remembered to actually log in with my WikiName, hence
the ipname for the first dozen or so. *cough*

It seems a fairly pointless task, though, as spam has been littered on
every damn page, including ones that were not really intended to ever
be changed (the help pages, all the non-English pages).

The easy way out would seem to take the useful contents, start this or
another Wiki from scratch, and drop the pages in, there, and also
require some sort of authentication for making changes to the Wiki,
and email-verification before one is allowed to start.

How doable does this sound?  I've never set up a Wiki from scratch,
myself, just worked with existing ones.

Thanks,

Erwin.
--