[DGD] Re: DGD Wiki

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Fri Jan 21 00:36:01 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:52:09PM -0600, Erwin Harte wrote:
[...]
> And to give you an idea, in the 5 days since my previous email on this
> topic 16 pages had been disfigured with spam of some sort.  I
> 'reverted' them, but I'd rather not make a hobby out of this, I see
> and filter enough spam already, thanks. ;-)

It got worse, and I've given up on it.  This morning I installed TWiki
on my home-webserver and this afternoon I spent on converting the
front page and pages directly linked from there.

The new Wiki is here:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/DGD/WebHome

It does _not_ have 100% free editing, you'll actually need to register
your WikiName and then wait for me to add you to the DgdGroup list.  I
get email notification of new registrations so on a typical workday
this should be sorted in no time at all, especially if I recognise
your name from the DGD list.  If you think I might not or you fear I
might confuse you with a spambot-registration, feel free to drop me an
additional email at twiki at spam.is-here.com and we can sort it out.

Cheers,

Erwin.
--