[DGD] Re: DGD Wiki

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Tue Jan 18 02:53:01 CET 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 02:22:57AM +0100, Felix Croes wrote:
[...]
> Unfortunately, these in-between periods tend to be long and sometimes they
> are permanent; recently we lost the searchable mailing list archive.
> Unless anyone steps forward with a better solution, I will drop the link
> to the existing Wiki whenever it starts to look as if the battle against
> spam on those pages has been lost.

And to give you an idea, in the 5 days since my previous email on this
topic 16 pages had been disfigured with spam of some sort.  I
'reverted' them, but I'd rather not make a hobby out of this, I see
and filter enough spam already, thanks. ;-)

Troels, you run the place, can you reconfigure the Wiki so that it
takes more than just internet access to add/change content?

Thanks,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>