[DGD] Actually I got melville working lp is giving me the trouble now.

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Jul 19 18:26:01 CEST 2005

Jessica <jessandzip at earthlink.net> wrote:

> 2.4.5 loads with the driver ok. But when I try to login it doesn't let me and the driver gives me a segmentation fault error.

That's partially a DGD error, for which I will release a patch.  It
shouldn't crash.  But the patch won't make the 2.4.5 mudlib work with the
latest DGD version; if you want to try it out, you're better off with the
stable version (1.2p4).

The same applies to the networking package.  It will work with DGD 1.2p4
but not with the experimental version.  However, the networking package
and the 2.4.5 mudlib will not cooperate; neither will the networking
package and melville.