[DGD] Actually I got melville working lp is giving me the trouble now.

Jessica and Zippy jessandzip at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 17:54:01 CEST 2005

2.4.5 loads with the driver ok. But when I try to login it doesn't let me and the driver gives me a segmentation fault error.
Melville however is running just fine.
However I would like to get lp up too. I want to compare the different libraries that I can anyway to see which I like the best.
My network question previously is still up though.
And apparently my lp question is up now
Has anyone had the problem with 2.4.5 that I described? If so how was it fixed?
BTW this morning I went through all the previous mail messages.
I thought I saw a message on this topic. But I cannot remember the subject title or the year and to go through all that again I am not up to it today.
So if anyone could just answer me again I would be very appreciative.
Jessica