[DGD] Question: Implementing foreach()

Kirktis kirktis at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:47:01 CEST 2005

Just another note, as it doesn't seem to really come up much... DGD is
a very extendable driver. And by that I'm refering specifically to
extensions. The subject of them doesn't seem to come up as an
alternative very often, but it's a good way to add things outside of
LPC, and without actually augmenting the driver itself. That doesn't
negate the potentially problematic nature of foreach, but it is an
option that you have.