[DGD] Command Finders

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 08:54:02 CEST 2005

  The way you'll want to do this_player() is to have a variable somewhere that
gets set appropriately and queried with a function (maybe called "this_player")
in your AUTO object.

  Having actions and a separate text parser (which is how you'll want to make
NPC actions happen and how you'll make them approximately the same as PC
actions) is something you'll need to build for yourself.  Phantasmal does the
beginning of that, but it's far from done.  Other free DGD MUDlibs (not that
there are many) tend to do less, though I won't speak specifically for GurbaLib
since I don't know about it.

  So basically, you'll need to decide how you want that part to work and then
build it.