[DGD] newbie question. :(

Nihil Administration nihil.mud at gmail.com
Sun May 29 01:33:01 CEST 2005

i'm a DGD n00b, but actively trying to educate myself.  I read through
Noah Gibbs' docs several times and installed myself a copy of DGD &
Phantasmal on Cygwin [XP] with no problems.  I can login and start
coding if I want, which is great.  But the problem is I am unable to
telnet to my own computer [I can use localhost, but not my IP].  I
have no firewall installed on my PC and i've deactivated Windows
Firewall. Where am I going wrong?  I was able to telnet to my own
address with LDMud fine so I'm wondering if there I screwed up
something while configuring DGD.  I can't telnet to an instance of the
kernel lib either.  And nobody else can either.  God I hope this made
sense.  Thanks in advance for any help your brilliant minds can loan.

Tem at Nihil