[DGD] call_other() and static functions

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 22:52:01 CET 2005

  This stuff's in old (archived) mailing list posts, I know that.  I don't
really have a good overview of the topic on my site since I need to dig through
those old posts at some point and figure out a good, comprehensive way to
explain it all, and I never got around to it.

  As in so many cases where I'm not the best source of info, the archived
mailing list is.  I've read through it several times, and that's where you're
going to get all the very best info...  It's just not very organized.

  There are also old posts of that kind archived and un-collected on my site,
in places like
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/Programming/Calling_Conventions.html".
No guarantees that I got all the important ones, though.