[DGD] IAC GA

Johan Ã…hlander jfa at debris.se
Tue Sep 27 12:58:01 CEST 2005

I made a few small changes in comm.c to make this work, specifically
in comm_send(). First I added exceptions for IAC and GA to not be illegal
characters, then I had to remove the code that doubles(?) the IAC character.

It seems to work OK now but since I have no knowledge of how telnet works
and the reason for doubling IAC characters, I'm unsure of any "hidden"
consequences by this change.