[DGD] Minor problem with "Melville" MUDLib

Daniel Bentley diskmaster at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:20:02 CEST 2006

I'm running DGD 1.2.114 on WinXP (native compile / non-cygwin), however I
also had this problem with the precompiled DGD 1.2p4

Anytime I try to <ed file.c> DGD closes. It doesn't output anything to the
log file other than "DGD has crashed" which is part of Melville's logging,
not DGD's logging. The edit functions work find for mail, and for the
bulletin board, it only does this when editing files.

Anyone know what might be going on, or where I need to focus my bug hunt?

Thanks!
--Dan B.