[DGD] DGD based game opened for playtesting

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Dec 29 19:42:27 CET 2006

Well, no response on he list, but quite some response by people logging in and
actually trying the game for a bit (or more then a bit in a few cases).

Thanks to all of you who did, it has provided me with lots of usefull
information and quite a few bugs to fix (many of which are fixed already).

Keep up the good work!

As a funny aside for Dworkin, reimplementing the Kobra lib finally broke your
ancient saber code that we inherited from Kobra...

Bart.
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/