[DGD] inheritance

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:40:02 CET 2006

DGD newbie here...

I wrote an InheritD that does nothing more than keep track of which
programs are "stale", by which I mean inherit from destructed
libraries.

When ever a library (inheritable) is destructed, I simply add all of
its inheritors to the stale list.  Master objects cease being stale
when they are compiled or destructed.

Am I setting myself up to get bit real bad in the arse by ignoring old
issues or not utilizing driver->remove program?  I'm going results
wise, since the only way to fix a "stale" program is to destruct or
recompile it (I think).