[DGD] Object Manager missing some objects

Neil McBride sarak at castinian.org
Mon Feb 6 21:57:01 CET 2006

> Wouldn't just iterating through the source files in /kernel be enough
> to keep track of all pre-objectd compilations?

You could, but you wouldn't find clones that were created before the
object manager was initialised using such an approach - whether that's a
problem is up to you :)  You'd also miss anything that managed to be
compiled from a string, not that that's a problem with the kernel lib at
startup.

Neil.

PS. Sorry if this arrives twice - I think I sent the first one using the
wrong From address :D