[DGD] DGD 1.2.105 VS2005 Crash

Dan Bentley diskmaster at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:09:01 CEST 2006

I think I caused a bit of confusion by mistake.

The OP, Gary, was using regular VS2005. I'm the one using VS2005 Express,
and it compiles just fine for me actually. I'm also using the March build of
the SDK.

I'm not quite sure what I've done differently... In fact, I don't think I
changed any of the settings from their defaults at all to be honest. I just
installed VS2005 Express, the SDK, then compiled, and it works great :\

Wish I could be more helpful, and I apologize for causing confusion.