[DGD] Problems applying patches

Zachary Kline zkline at zkline.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 28 18:51:01 CEST 2006

Well, as it happens, I've successfully applied all patches from 1.2.105 to
1.2.110 now, and am running that version successfully.
The trouble I was having centered around where to apply the patches, and
the fact that the --strip command line argument needed a number of leading
components to strip, which I wasn't sure about.
I finally figured out that I could apply the patch from my ~/dgd directory
with a --strip argument of 1.
So, on my GNU Linux, the command would look like:
patch --strip 1 <1.2.105-1.2.106
At the moment, all is working well.
Thanks for your help,
Zack.