[DGD] Problems applying patches

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 17:42:01 CEST 2006

  I haven't tried patching lately, but historically I've had no trouble with
it.  Can you tell us what platform you're on, what patch tool you're using, and
what command-line arguments you're passing to patch?

  You also say "trying to upgrade to dgd 1.2.110" and "apply the patches from
that version upwards".  I assume one of those statements is inaccurate.  Which
one?