[DGD] Object finding (this is weird)

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:17:01 CEST 2006

Nope, I'm simply searching the filesystem and objregd.  I'm pretty
sure this is a bug, since I'm not tampering with the resource counter,
I haven't destructed any objects, and this is during initialization so
there are no connections to even worry about.

this anomaly actually shows up before ~System/initd even begins to run
if I remember correctly.

I'll get the triggering code packed up in a zip for you as soon as I
get new floppies.  In the confusion of getting off the bus I managed
to miss my pocket and leave them on the ground.