[DGD] Object finding (this is weird)

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:20:02 CEST 2006

First fix, is don't be an idiot and rm -r your mudlib in the first place :P

Anyway I use a pserver CVS repository on localhost, set up with
xinetd.  Nice way to keep my sources archived and out of the way when
I'm not working on them.

The only way to nuke it now is if I log in as "cvs".  I've got my
repository read/write/searchable only by that user, and I've set up
xinetd to switch the cvs user to the "cvs" uid and gid.  This solution
may work quite well, anyone else who likes it may use it.