[DGD] Immortal Cheating

Alex Swavely mud at swavely.net
Sun Oct 1 04:22:43 CEST 2006

I was thinking of something similar, but using domains (in the MudOS
sense) instead:

* The only things able to function in-game would be items cloned from
within either /std/obj or from the containing domain's obj/ directory.

* Items/rooms/monsters intended for production would be moved by an
admin from the wiz's home directory into a playtest domain, then when
approved, the admin would move the objects into a production domain.

Et cetera.