[DGD] Immortal Cheating

Dan Bentley diskmaster at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 04:36:02 CEST 2006

Hrm, what about instead of having the OOG stuff check what it's dealing
with, having the IG stuff check?

Since IG stuff all has to go through QC, you could give QCers access to a
special location where only IG objects go, and when something tries to
interact with the IG object, it just checks to make sure the object is in
that protected location... if it's not, then no interaction takes place...