[DGD] Differential Calculus

Petter Nyström jimorie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:41:30 CEST 2006

I use the approach you speak of quite a lot, Shentino. (If I read this
discussion right.) I had no idea it could pass under as spiffy a
subject as Differential Calculus though! To me it has been
particularly useful to not having to rely on callouts when I have
converging values in objects that I know will go untouched and be
swapped out for long times or that I want to save to file and
destruct.

Regards,

Jimorie