[DGD] Idea for copyrighted yet publicly usable mudlibs

Sampsa Ranta sampsa at netsonic.fi
Wed Oct 18 21:09:20 CEST 2006

Byte code can be reverse compiled back to source if someone really sees
it worthwile to create such tool. Such tools exist for Java, by
analyzing the DGD compiler this could be done. Also for x86 compiled
code, altought that would require extra effort. But in DGD the set of
instructions is quite limited so it might well generate quite readable
output.

If one ends up with good idea how to make code unhackable I guess media
industry might be very interested on such.

- Sampsa