[DGD] Now alpha

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:46:37 CEST 2007

I make another realease.

I did some polishing.  It should be easier to use, now that standard
wizard's filesystem commands are borrowing a wiztool.

(almost) everything from the Klib wiztool should work.

Also, added a doxygen doc maker.

Bug reports and suggestions are welcome.  Send them to me privately by email.

I would like to thank a member of this list who was nice enough to let
me borrow space on their webserver.  Dunno if he wants identified, but
you know who you are.  Hopefully, I'll have something to give my mud
something to do.