[DGD] kernel question

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:03:28 CET 2007

This is very helpful.  Couple more questions i have though.

say i disconnect, and someone else right after tries to login with my handle.
am i secure?

can dgd tell me when i locally disconnect?  Ie 'INFO: player went linkdead'?

Im not so worried about ignoring my login() function.  I would actually be writing
code inside of login() in order to tell whether or not i just reconnected, or logged in.
So if this is all secure, i may just put into login() something like:
'if redirected because of reconnection, than message("Welcome back."),
else message ("Welcome to Windfall")'