[DGD] Changing connect() (network package)

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Sun Dec 9 18:58:54 CET 2007

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:51:40 +0100, Petter Nyström wrote
> While you are familiarizing yourself with the network code, you
> should re-write it to work with the latest branch of DGD! I know I
> am not the only one that would be interested in playing with it then.

Hehe, I had expected that comment. I have looked at it a few times and have
been talking about it with some people on intermud 3, and it looks like a way
more complez task then the changes I made.

I may look at it sometime, but don't hold your breath. For now I have a lot of
code that runs well on 1.2p4 and not much of a need to move away from it (yet?).

Bart.

--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/