[DGD] Changing connect() (network package)

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:02:35 CET 2007

I'm actually been thinking of making a new version of the network
package that plays nicer by using the extension interface, and that
won't interfere with the "legacy" behavior of vanilla DGD.

Haven't a clue how to do it, but using an interface specifically
designed for such extensions methinks cross-version compatibility will
be better. :/