[DGD] Changing connect() (network package)

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Dec 11 19:45:57 CET 2007

So.. you did talk me into giving this a try somehow.. :)

I got rid of the object destruction bug I was having (I think at least.. ) and
moved to 1.2.130

http://mud.wotf.org/dgd-130-netpatch.tar.gz

Its a driver patch only, you'll have to modify the kernel to support it
probably. Sorry, I use my own kernel, so no kernel patches from me.

I have not tested it much, but a first try with my own kernel gives a working
environment that I can login to, and that is making the outgoing connections
it should.

Hope it is of use to anyone, but be aware that this is really a quick hack
job, if it works for you all the better, if not, well.. send me patches or
make something better! :)

Bart.

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:51:40 +0100, Petter Nyström wrote