[DGD] Changing connect() (network package)

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Dec 12 00:04:44 CET 2007

(bah, did it again, sending with the wrong from address...)

I suppose writing socket code outside DGD might work yes..

I'd not like having 2 different things managing my connections tho, but thats
a matter of opinion I suppose.

Question is, can you call functions in LPC objects from the extension
interface, and can you do so only as part of an existing thread or can you
create a new one?

Bart

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:48:40 -0800, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/