[DGD] Reasonable Tick Counts?

Kurt Nordstrom kurt at blar.net
Sat Jul 7 21:37:39 CEST 2007

Okay, well, I found a way to implement it with explode() and implode()
that seems to work.  Don't know why I didn't do it that way in the first
place.  Are you sure a parse_string() solution would be the most
efficient?  Seems to have a good chunk of overhead there.

And yeah, it was character-by-character before.  Some things I seem to
be determined to learn the hard way.

-Kurt