[DGD] Reasonable Tick Counts?

Petter Nyström jimorie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:30:00 CEST 2007

That's an excellent implementation of search and replace functionaly,
I agree. But as I understood the scenario, Kurt here had a bunch of
different codes to replace with actual ansi escapes. Rather than doing
a search and replace for each of these codes, it surely must be faster
to implement a parser that finds and replaces all codes in one pass.

Regards,

Jimorie