[DGD] Kernel lib question

Rev Dr Ari D Jordon x262sm102 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:40:05 CEST 2007

I recently started playing around with DGD and the kernel library, and have
a quick question.  Other than added code to /kernel/lib/auto.c, is there
any way to globally add additional functions (ie, something like
MudOS/LDMud's simul_efuns)?  Trying to avoid editing anything in the
/kernel try if possible, but would really like to add certain functions
I've always found rather useful, such as map_array() or filter_array().
Now, if only I could implement closures in LPC... :)

---
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.