[DGD] Some DGD LPC Questions

Kurt Nordstrom kurt at blar.net
Mon Jul 23 23:01:45 CEST 2007

Hey all, I really appreciate all the help I've gotten on this list.  So
much, in fact, that I'm gonna bug you a few more times.

- First question: What's the easiest way to tell if a function was called
from within the same object that it exists in?  That is, making sure that
the function was not called by call_other()?  I'm assuming that I can use
call_trace() somehow, but I'm not clear on which index of the result array
I should check?

- Next question: For outputting tablular results (e.g., a 'who' list), is
there a good way to produce variable length "padding strings" in an
efficient manner?

Any thoughts on either issue would be much appreciated.  Thanks!