[DGD] Question on running Phantasmal

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 18:51:50 CEST 2007

  This is a known weirdness between DGD and Linux, and a more recent version of
DGD/Phantasmal won't fix it.  I can't remember the exact specifics, but the
problem is basically when IPv6 is compiled into your kernel and DGD, but the
module isn't loaded.  You can compile DGD without IPv6, you can load the IPv6
kernel module, or you can get a non-IPv6-capable kernel.  Any of those should
work.