[DGD] Letting the players code stuff

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 06:57:37 CEST 2007

  That makes sense.  There's also a DGD-based MOO implementation which does
something similar in order to make MOO code happen.

  In all these cases, it would be very much worth learning to use
parse_string().  It's very powerful, and likely to be the fastest way available
to parse anything at all complicated.