[DGD] ownership

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 05:17:41 CET 2007

  In general, the same owner needs to create and destroy a given object.  The
exception is System, which can destroy somebody else's object (if I remember
right).

  But for bookkeeping purposes, your best bet is to make sure that the same
object that creates an object destroys it.  It's clean, it's simple, it works.
If that's not easily possible, I think any object under the same /usr/blah
directory (that is, the same 'blah' :-) will work.