[DGD] Phantasmal takeover stuff

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:50:14 CET 2007

This may be a bit high level for phantasmal, but a means with which to translate
english-spanish and spanish-english would be a step forward.
Im assuming you can use a shared library from within a dgd extension though.
Im still a bit technically naive on the deeper end of dgd.
Other means of implementation within dgd or in standard c might be a bit
harder though.